Our promise to the people:
- We stand for lawful freedom of speech.
- We will stay ideologically agnostic. We will never allow bias in our decisions to make voting topics available.
- We do not endorse or reject any particular ideology, whether it is political, religious, social, a group identity or any other ideology.
- We will not engage in any activity, which we believe will create a biased perception of Accountable UK, for or against a particular ideology.
- We will constantly strive to ensure that voting is not open to manipulation of any kind. One Member, One Vote is our Mantra.
- We will strive to capture votes from as many voters as possible, for each constituency in the UK. We strive to deliver results that are as significantly representative of the electorate as possible.
Our media policy:
- We will not entertain any requests for interviews by the media. We want to make sure that the service we provide, is not misrepresented (by spin, propaganda or otherwise) in a way that compromises our promise to the people.
- We will not allow any party who contributes to this service to influence how the service is provided or in any way that compromises our promise to the people.
- In instances when the media contributes to Accountable, they are made on the understanding that those contributions do not give the contributor(s) any rights to influence our service in any way whatsoever.
- We will not be influenced by any activists, interest groups, think tanks, media or any other group whose agenda could compromise our promise to the people. We will never place their voices above the voice of the people on our platform.